Whats the best PP board out there?
    Would apreciate it if yu guys help me
    and if you can send some links of the boards also yu think is the best

Bodyboarding 876 views

5 Replies

• Len at ScienceLen at Science
    May 2010
    Hi Wolfie

Check out www.sciencebodyboards.co.za , the boards are available at most major surfstores as well as Factory7

Len
  • KellyKelly
    May 2010
    Wolfie wrote:
    Whats the best PP board out there?
    Would apreciate it if yu guys help me
    and if you can send some links of the boards also yu think is the best

Where or what temperature water is this board for?

Incidentally I'd be interested to know how many guys ride PP down in Cape Town. I can't say I ride cold waters much but on the two occasions I have been down to Cape Town, the first I borrowed a PE bodyboard and the second I dragged my PP board down and the difference is huge.

Although I love boards with stiff flex and big recoil, my view was that a PP bodyboard is just too rigid in CPT waters to get any sort of decent projection.
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    May 2010
    Ja i like a board that has a bit of flex but bot too much that it goes banana!
    I switching to PE now to see how that goes, other wise I was always happy with the old skool PP boards before stringers came into play :mrgreen:
  • Diego
    May 2010
    Speaking from my experiences in durban...amanzimtoti where there are some strong shoreys and outsides...i personally prefer pp boards(the entire thing pp) just because they last longer and give better support to u, i find that pe boards flex way too much and often crease way before pp boards...so its up to you, but i always recomend pp boards over pe, they r more expensive but its worth it, better performance, better lifespan and better feel as pp boards often have a great feel to them.

thats my say.
    peace
  • lyle
    May 2010
    different strokes for different folks. my fastest board i ever had was a pp board, hard bottom and double stringer! thing lasted forever and was super fast!!! and jerry was mentioned the more flex his board has the happier he is. maybe thats why his the pro and im the supporter?? :wink: try different boards, sizes, shapes and materials. this is one reason i like Rossi customs. i get what i want :D
    good luck
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.