Life

• hugh grant
    April 2010
    Ever get caught up with life? Man, i have not surfed for two months, two months. My whole life used to revolve around bodyboarding. now its Varsity, work & other such commitments, Me bettering my future is ruining it. Ignorance is truly bliss, why cant the most important things in our lives, what makes us happy, the stoke we feel, the things that make us truly feel alive, be the things we dedicate our lives to. 12:23 in the morning, another test for another module is my reason for being on this "brain-box." Typing in on my browser led me to sixty40, the source of my was once happiness, my brotherhood of you, almost forgotten. Almost lost like the yesterday. A life once lived.
    I need waves, I need the seawater on my skin, I need life!
    Please tell me Im not the only one unable to follow my dream.

Another corporate Rat

Bodyboarding 770 views

3 Replies

• hip.kid
    May 2010
    Stop procrastinating! Finish them papers!
  • lyle
    May 2010
    dude, varsity life is still chilled. some days theres no class or you can afford to skip that class. you get lank long holidays! so cheer up and make time to surf. wait til you work mate. 8-5. plus therell come a stage where to move up you gotta sacrifice after hours for a couple months. then try fit in that surf. then will come the days when you have a family- have no idea how those guys balance it all!! i guess you make time for everything you love.

now finish that paper and head to beach, you deserve a break!!!
  • ronald911ronald911
    May 2010
    Lets face it, Varsity can be tough, but yet, its important to qualify and do GOOD in the exams. Just think of when you at last have the grade, a well paying job and that = Travels, to awesome surf destinations like Indo, Hawaii, OZ, etc... Then you can atleast have a good standard of living ;)

Good Luck
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.