isseu 10!!!!!wtflip....

• hobbithenko
    December 2009
    kay so isseu 9 was a bit late.....
    but why do have to wait so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
    :?: :?: :?: :?:
    We want our new isseu plz..... :!:
    so whats happening there by sixty 40, the site is also lank stil... the other day I thought the brand 60-40 is dead... :cry:
    so give us excitement plz.. :mrgreen:

Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine 1,414 views

11 Replies

• walvis
    December 2009
    Cant agree more man! I know its the only sa mag an al that suport local bla bla sport has no cash bla bla bt im starting to wander y... I think its safe to say that im nt just speaking for myself wen i say that if i pay for something im not paying for a stuffup. Hel im even willing to pay twice as much for the mag if at least it could come out mor often! Please people no disrespect bt get ur act together!
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    December 2009
    Guys I dont think u realize just how hard it is to run a successful magazine?
    What with all the printing costs, securing of spponsorship and advertising etc....

Its not just a case of a few good men getting together, designing a few pgs and figuring out where to out the pics to put a mag together hey.

I was in the printong industry and for a mag to survive, it really needs subscriptions, advertisers and maybe a few regular sponsors.

Standup is waaaaay mainstream so its all too eezy for them to make their mag work, but bodyboarding is another story altogether, its still very young and mis-interpreted by millions.

They know not what the heck is really going on and thats why we need to stand by the guys who at the end of the day put their all into the sport they love just to bring that stoke to your doorstep bi-monthly or however long it takes.

To be honest these okes deserve your utmost respect cos when push comes to shove they are pobably only brealking even IF THAT!!!

Big up urselves sixty40 crew :mrgreen:

One love.....the way it should be 8)

PS: no disrespect to the prior posts but it seems ur view is a lil uneducated or warped for lack of a better werd.

Keep it boog!
  • krukru
    December 2009
    Hey guys,

Apologies,

As you may or may not know it has been quite a harrowing year for business and it unfortunately affects everyone.
    I can however tell you that it comes off the printing press this Friday and will be distributed early next week so keep your eyes peeled as it has some of the meanest waves ever seen in SA.

Enjoy.
    December 2009
    WUNCE!!!!
  • Jared HoustonJared Houston
    December 2009
    PRETTY FROTHING to see this thing!
    Kru,Sam,Kelly thanks for working so hard FOR FREE!
  • walvis
    December 2009
    Thanks craigtrilivas for putting that into perspective for me. ur right I had an uneducated opinion and spoke to quickly, but I just felt that my opinion had to be made. so i apologize ifi insulted the crew in anyway!
    Im just frothing sooooooooo much for bodyboarding at the moment cos i havnt been in the water in a while due to a knee injury so it must be getting to my head!

shot and i hope we can see a bit more of sixty40 in the times to come
    December 2009
    Its all good bro, im sure many dont know what goes on behind those fresh glossy pages we drool over every issue!

I didnt mean to sound like I was lecturing or anything like that cos jeepers I HATE lectures (got em all the time when I was still livin under step-dads roof :lol: )

But ja I fully understand ur situation, no waves, no stoke, (I dont have many vids) and a knee injury!!!!!
    I had a bad knee inury and wasout for over 6 months a while back so I feel ur pain dood.

But ja i want my frikkin mag too hahahahaha!!!!!

Safe.
  • Scarecrow
    December 2009
    AMPED!!!!!!!!!!! Shot Kru, now I've got something else to look forward to before Xmas :twisted:

Can't wait to get my hands on the new mag. I just hope you guys are gonna have some stuff to put in Issue 11 cos it's SO FKING FLAT lately! I did manage to get some small, but epic little barrels today (nope I'm not saying where :wink: ) so that's gonna keep me ticking over until some proper surf comes again.

• December 2009
    Awe guys, how do you know if your subscription is over???? 'Cause i haven't received my issue 10 so im guessing it won't come???
  • Inky
    December 2009
    Haven't gotten myne either....

• December 2009
    Awe again guys, just received my issue, sorry for complaining earlier, i guess i should have just waited a little longer, looks fantastic!!!!
    Well done Sixty40 crew, you have made a miracle again!!!!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.