ROSSI Custom Shaped Board Bargain!!!

• SmTSmT
    May 2009
    Hey,
    If anyone is interested in getting a Custom Shaped Rossi Bodyboard for a BARGAIN price of only R1000
    Please give me a shout or drop me a p.m and we can sort something out.
    Normal price for a custom Rossi is R1400 so you're saving a whopping R400, that's a discount of just under 30%!!!
    First come First Serve!!!

Bodyboarding 2,543 views

7 Replies

• Ricky_Bobby
    May 2009
    Sup man, I'm interested in getting a custom Rossi as soon as possible. Is the special still on?
  • SmTSmT
    August 2009
    ATTENTION This offer is still standing!
    If anyone wants a Custom ROSSI, whatever Specs you like, for the bargain Price of only R1000, drop me a PM and we can sort out a deal!
  • SmTSmT
    October 2009
    :D Just in time for Xmas!!!
    This offer is still available, R1000 = Brand New Rossi Custom Board!
    Give me a shout if you're keen.
    I've also got a few I AM MONSTER T's to share with the select few, only smalls and a few mediums, special Price just for the Groms out there, let me know if you want any!
  • twonny
    November 2009
    Bru i want a board! how do i get? the guy has no website anymore, and it's impossible to get information on him!!!
  • morrisminormorrisminor
    November 2009
    Yeah, pretty keen too, can someone post some contact details, order form or something?
  • SmTSmT
    November 2009
    Find him on facebook and send a message I reckon?
  • SmTSmT
    November 2009
    Check out the ROSSI Ad in the latest sixty40 mag, it's got his cell number, landline, fax number and his E-mail address, you should be able to get hold of him by one of those means.
    Just to clear things up:
    I DON"T work for ROSSI
    I DON"T Ride for ROSSI
    I am in NO way affiliated with ROSSI
    This is a once off deal, i'm trying to sell a board privately, just one board.
    You will NOT get this deal if you go to ROSSI directly, Custom Boards will still cost you approximately R1300!
    To put it simply, I won a voucher for a board that I can't ride due to sponsor conflict ( I ride for NOMAD), I want to sell it and i'm offering a cheaper price.
    ONE Board, through me and only me!
    If anyone is keen on getting a ROSSI Custom(1) please PM me and i'll give you the details.
    Thanks, hope that clears things up!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.