Ultimate Frisbee

• GMan
    June 2008
    Jmo wrote:
    I'm not a web geek in any shape or form, but in my mind, something with a simple content management system that runs off a moderately customisable template and is useable by the regular people that are typically on these committees would be a step forward. Wordpress comes to mind, because we used it for the Cape Town Ultimate site (http://www.capetownultimate.co.za for those of you with the time), and it's been fairly cool and useable...

...what? Thats all that 2c gets you these days.

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit but, i never knew there was like a whole organisation for frisbee throwing haha! My friends and I always thought of starting it as a sport at our school...what exactly does it entail from normal frisbee throwing??

Miscellaneous 1,068 views

1 Reply

• JmoJmo
    March 2009
    GMan, are you still in/near Vancouver? That is one of the biggest hubs of Ultimate in the world, so you will definitely find information around. Go hit up Google and find a team nearby. I find it's really good cross training and happy to answer questions via PM or email...

Quick quote off one website:
    Quote:
    Ultimate is a fast-moving team sport enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of players the world over. Although frequently compared to sports like soccer or American Football, Ultimate has some unique features that set it apart. There are no referees. And it’s played with a flying disc.

To compete at the highest level, Ultimate players require speed, agility and endurance. Yet beginners find the game easy to learn and fun to play. Grab a disc, get out there, and discover why many think this is the ultimate team sport.
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.